Sunday, September 2, 2012

Online Shopping!

Yes, a girls favorite past-time. How amazing is it that we can shop, literally 24/7? I don't know how many times my grad papers are left untouched because I am busy pairing together outfits I wish I could buy!
While I love to shop an array of websites, I have a few boutiques that are my hands down favorites! To make it even easier, these boutiques are on Facebook and daily post photos of the new arrivals!
How much more tempting does it get? I jump on Facebook and an album pops up of the latest and greatest fashion!

To make it even easier, each boutique allows you to send in your information (credit card, address, etc.) and they save it. Then, when the fab albums are posted, you can simply comment Run and Ship! Oh, I love that phrase!
Then, a few days later, a lovely package appears on your doorstep!

Each of these boutiques are in Arkansas and ship around the country (lucky for me!). However, if anyone knows of a similar boutique in Oklahoma, please let me know! I need to find a place that sells some Boomer Sooner goodies! These places only have the silly WPS stuff ;)

First up- The Rage! (How cool is this name?!!?)
You can find them at Shop The Rage!



Next up is their sister store- The Elle!
You can find them at Shop The Elle!

Last but certainly not least- Riffraff
You can find them on Riffraff's Facebook Page!


So go, "like" all of these pages so that you too can see the new arrivals everyday and suffer the same temptations I do :) You will see many items from each store in my wardrobe! 

Let me know what you think!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)