Friday, September 7, 2012

Black & BRIGHT

Two problems:
      1. I like black and white but it can become so monotonous.
      2. I love the current color trends but it can be tough to make it business appropriate for the office.

Solution: Black & Bright!

Pairing bright, trendy hues with staple black pieces can often bring the tone down, while still incorporating the fun of color! I was having a tough time figuring out ways to wear my corals, turquoise, and kelly greens. After a little pinterest searching and reviewing some of my favorite fashion blogs, I realized adding color put a new spin on the traditional black and white.
This is even a look I am rocking today :)

These are some great examples of black and bright, done right!



                  
                                                                                   














What ways do you incorporate the latest trends into work appropriate attire?

Happy FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)