Sunday, September 16, 2012

Falling Out of Summer!

Today I mixed some of my favorite summer staples {white jeans!} with my favorite fall colors {mustard yellow!}

Today was our last day to volunteer with CKidz at our church. I will sure miss those ornery munchkins! I hate how the word "ornery" looks. 


Mustard Yellow Tank- Target $10
Blue Cardigan- Target $12
Blue bubble statement necklace- Riffraff $32
Gold watch- Charming Charlie $15
White Skinny Jeans- American Eagle $28
Blue flats- Express $14
Purse- Michael Kors $220

11 comments:

  1. Love the flats! Such an awesome fall and winter color!

    Sarah J.
    Blondebelleraisinhell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and left your link so I could discover your adorable blog!

    Email me soon--let's get you set up with my Women Who Work feature. :)
    W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors of this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! I'm your newest follower! That necklace is adorable.

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl just wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award as a Versatile Blogger! Still digging those flats like whoa!

    Sarah J.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love all this color! Such a pretty combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks girls! You are all too sweet! Leave me your blog addresses so I can follow you as well! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit! That statement necklace is beautiful! :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your outfit, the necklace is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)