Friday, November 16, 2012

TOO Chunky

I love a great cable knit sweater just as much as the next girl
but when is chunky just, TOO much chunky?



I had originally put this outfit together with a great plaid flannel underneath
I loved the colors and style
However, I looked like I ate the cookie aisle!



I tried belting it & it just made it WORSE!
I have seen so many bloggers pull this off and it looks adorable!


Sweater: Target- $24
Necklace: Ebay- $9
Jeans: American Eagle- $25
Boots: Payless- $50


What do you do to layer chunky sweaters together without looking chunky yourself?
PLEASE share with me how you layer sweaters like this!!!

Thank you :)
Have a blessed Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe wear it was a light scarf instead of the necklace? Or I wear leggings on the bottom because jeans can be too thick.

    Just followed. Cute blog!
    Follow back?
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I discovered your blog! I had the same issue with this sweater! Maybe it's just not meant for layering? I love the red bubble necklace! I def need to incorporate more red in my wardrobe.

    Crystal

    mai-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on another blogger site (sorry can't remember which) but she put a tank top OVER her button up blouse, to smooth the blouse then put her sweater over the layers. Voila I couldn't beleive it either! Looked great - not too chunky!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)