Thursday, November 8, 2012

"It's Ok" Thursday


Today I am linking up over HERE for my first edition of "It's Ok" Thursday!


IT'S OK:

To have all my Christmas shopping done! It feels so good!


That I see my husband in 34 days!!


That I have been eating Casey's (gas station) doughnuts for breakfast almost everyday


That I shouldn't be shopping yet I have about 6 tabs open of various shopping carts online :)


That the election didn't turn out exactly how I hoped it would because God is still in control!


That my Pandora station has been stuck on some OLD school music for the last week!


That I have a new obsession with Criminal Minds


That my little German Shepherd terrorist scratched TWO cars! (Who does that!??)


That I am obsessed with buying boots.. Every color, every design. It's all necessary right?


That I am NOT looking forward to the little 2nd graders I have today in class... I might have no hair left afterwards


That this is my first link-up & I am excited to continue with this, as well as add more in the future :)



Have a wonderful Thursday!


 Be blessed-
Mrs. L

12 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you've got your Christmas shopping done already! I'm also hooked on Criminal Minds. I always have the reruns on..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love A&E solely for the fact that they play so many re-runs! I have a secret nerd crush on Spencer! ;)

      Delete
  2. I wish I had all my christmas shopping done. I don't even know what I'm going to get yet! I'm in the same boat with the election. Disappointed, but I know God still has it all in his hands! And, could you share some love with the boots? I have two brown pair and I could use a couple other colors LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of surprised myself having it done already! Starting around June I keep my eye out for good deals on things I think people will love. I just slowly started to accumulate all of my gifts. The biggest challenge is remembering who I have gifts for where I put them all! LOL
      Just for you.. I will be doing a post this week with some super cute boots at super great prices.. Sharing the boot love :) Let me know what you think!

      Delete
  3. So impressed that you have your shopping done already! And boots are AH-mazing! New follower from It's OK link-up!

    -Heather @ From Here to There
    www.feather10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!
      I am LOVING your activity jar! I might just have to throw one together for myself!

      Delete
  4. so excited that you get to see your husband soon~ seperation is never fun I say go for the shopping. its the best kind of therapy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I get butterflies in my stomach just thinking about seeing him again. I. can't. wait! But in the meantime, I think passing the time shopping is just fine ;)

      Delete
  5. Casey's donuts are so good! Wish we had them in Chicago!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got all my shopping done early too and im so excited since people seem to be getting meaner as we approach Thanksgiving. Girl, i love boots too & i found the perfect pair at Aldo.com that im about to *click* purchase. Hopefully the days fly by until you see your husband. I hope you had a great Thursday and have an even better Friday!

    Nikki
    www.thecraftysideofsarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I worked Black Friday the past two years and I do NOT want to be out there fighting for gifts. Don't get me wrong, I will be there, but not throwing down for a sale! HA!
      I wish I had an Aldo nearby! They seem to always have some great boots! Which ones did you buy?! :)

      Delete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)