Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Drive Me Crazy... Maybe?


I decided to channel my inner-Beyonce and go for these fun fall colors!
However, I was substitute teaching in a 3rd grade classroom and her take on it just wasn't quite appropriate!
It was jean day though, hallelujah. 
I think that was about the only perk of being in a 3rd grade classroom. I don't know how you elementary teachers do it. I came home hoarse, stressed, and tired.
23 8-year olds will sure wear you out. 
I won't even get into the issues I had to deal with... But I will say that I am SHOCKED at how much these little kids know (about the things they aren't SUPPOSED to  know)!!


I stole Beyonce's rust, white, jean, and boot concept and made it my own.
Please excuse the pictures. They just don't ever turn out as good inside!
I am determined to get better pictures for this blog one day. 



I went shopping at Savoir-Faire this weekend in Fayetteville, Arkansas!
I have shopped them online several times but it was exciting to actually get to go IN the store.
Not to mention, they had some pretty killer sales going on and I was able to snatch up a few pieces for this look.
If you are in the area, go check them out.
Or, you can check them out and shop here!


Rust Blazer: Savoir-Faire $21
White Chiffon Button Down: Savoir Faire $10
Necklace: c/o Rocksbox
Jeans: American Eagle $25
Belt: Target $12
Boots: Michael Kors via Ross $80


What is everyone's plans for the upcoming holiday? Yes I mean Thanksgiving AND Black Friday ;)

And more importantly, what will you be wearing??

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your recreation! You translated it to school-appropriate perfectly!

    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! :)

    sorelle in style | ENTER OUR SHABBY APPLE GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much :) That means a lot.
    I hope you had a great, family filled week of Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)