Monday, September 10, 2012

What I Wore

Some of my favorite fashion blogs post pictures of their outfits every.single.day. And, without fail, every outfit is flawless and looks just perfect. How gorgeous are these girls:





While I would LOVE to say that I love what I wear each day, it just isn't realistic. There are some days I am lucky to have matching shoes on as I run out the door. These fashion bloggers certainly have pristine style and some very high end pieces. Maybe one day I will be a their level. haha

However, for me, I am starting out much simpler. And I am okay with that.

One of our spare bedrooms has full mirrored closet doors and since my husband leaves at 6am everyday, my only place for great outfit picture taking, is a classic mirror pic! Here are a few pics of recent outfits!



1. F21 top $13, Charming Charlie necklace $10, H&M skirt $25, Madden girl pumps $35 sale
2. Target cardi $10 sale, shirt from The Rage, H&M chain necklace $6, Dear John shorts $60, H&M flats $25
3. Buckle top $30 , boutique necklace $25, AE skinnies $45, Dollhouse shoes $5 (SCORE!)
4. Buckle tank $18, H&M necklace $6, Buckle belt $13, ON skirt $10, Reef sandals $30
5. Buckle blazer $40, shirt from The Rage, Buckle belt $17 , F21 skirt $22 , Express shoes $32
6. Express shirt $39 , Buckle necklace $12 , Buckle belt $15, F21 skirt $18, Madden girl pumps $35 sale



 I officially have less than three weeks left in California and am reminding myself to take advantage of the PERFECT So-Cal weather I have become so accustom to! I will have to start packing my wardrobe soon so outfit pictures might be limited over the next few weeks. Bare with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)