Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New Discovery

HOLY MOLY!
The adult version of Oriental Trading found its way to my desktop today and I couldn't be more excited!



Since I will be moving into our new home in a few short months, I couldn't have found this place at a more perfect time!

Save on Crafts is a collection of decor and craft items at dirt cheap prices! Serious. There is even an entire Wedding section that I wish I would have found 2.5 years ago. I have an entire cart loaded up, waiting to be checked out!
Some of my favorites:

A whopping $25 for this gorgeous antique suitcase!


Only $22 for the SET!


For a set of 10 keys- $10!


My head is seriously spinning with ideas! What are some of your favorites? I can't wait to see what you share!


Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)