Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Red Chiffon


I got this GORGEOUS red chiffon dress over at Savoir Faire recently and bought it knowing I could dress it up and dress it down. It is all about VERSATILITY guys! It is super comfortable and the perfect length for me. {I am a not-so-short 5'8"}

For today I decided to dress it down a little so I paired it with a motorcycle jacket and a little leopard!
You can wear leopard with anything right? Thats my philosophy for this season anyways...

I wish I would have added a few more accessories to the outfit but I will definitely keep that in mind. I can promise you this pretty thing will get lots of wear!


I am looking forward to dressing this up for a date night, wedding, or other "fancy" event!



Dress- Savoir Faire
Jacket- Buckle
Belt- Ross
Flats- Payless

Have a fabulous Tuesday!


10 comments:

  1. That's a mighty gorgeous chiffon maxi dress you got there! So timeless. I'm obsessed with maxis. :)

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I LOVE how you made your own statement necklace! Maybe a little craftiness will float my way this weekend :)

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous dress! Love how you toughened it up with the leather jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love mixing feminine and tough stuff together :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, stunning dress! Love the way you made it casual with a leather jacket!

    Can't wait to check out more posts! :) :) :)

    DJ
    http://GotLoveToPayTheBills.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you will let me know what you think of my more posts! I am SERIOUSLY considering the skirt you linked to The Market Lane.. It is in a shopping cart waiting! Obviously I love feminine things :)

      Delete
  4. Fellow tall girl here - Isn't it so exciting when you can find a maxi dress that is actually long enough! I really love this dress with the leopard and leather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. Gosh. YES! I have very few maxi's because it is hard to find them in a good length! Thanks!

      Delete
  5. So pretty!

    And you will be addicted to Tobi...they get new items in every day and are marked at 30% off. Half of my closet is from Tobi!

    http://dashofglamm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am clearly already addicted! Of course I just HAD to take advantage of the 50% they gave me for signing up.. Who passes up a deal like that? Thanks for the insight! I am looking forward to finding other treasures on your blog!

      Delete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)