Friday, October 5, 2012

Frugal Friday Favorites!!

Since Friday's are my favorite day (end of week, payday, football, and today- BRAVES game!), I thought I would pair it with another favorite- shopping! And of course, I had to do it on the cheap. I found some pretty good pieces and some pretty stinkin' awesome prices :)

Here are a few of the items currently at the top of my shopping list!



I love mustard coats and the added faux fur is a bonus!


Tobi: Side Cross Ring $8
I own a bracelet and necklace like this so of course I need to add a ring to the collection!


Tobi: Cobalt Shift Dress $33
You can't go wrong with shift dresses! They are great with & without leggings. And this just happens to be my favorite color!


H & M: Checked Fitted Dress $35
This is the perfect teacher dress in my opinion. I think I need it!


Rage: Preppy in Peplum $34
I have been dying to get a peplum top and I think the color and style of this may have finally sold me on one!


Tobi: Skully Scarf $11
What can I say... I love skulls! In the most feminine way possible though of course!


Tobi: Leopard Loafers $23
I am really diggin' the tuxedo flats this fall and as I have already said, leopard is my favorite color this season!


Alright, let me know what you think! What is on your shopping list?
I love me some FRIDAY FAV'S!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this list! We seem to have a very similar style. I wish I could have every single item on here. I'm your latest follower! Happy friday! xoxo - Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOVVEEE that mustard colored coat! A MUST!



    kevinandlaurahilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cobalt shift dress and leopard loafers! Adorable!

    ~Phuong
    http://classypeach.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cute, and all super affordable! Checkout my blog if you get a chance, and follow if you like! I just posted about the fashion trend capes.

    Jenn

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with the scarf & Jacket!!!! Love your blog too! Very cute!
    lovinglifeinthefablane.blogspot.com
    Follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all your sweet comments :) I am excited to follow all of you! Thanks for stopping by!

    UPDATE: Bought the yellow coat, LOOOOOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these pieces!

    creamyclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)