Tuesday, October 9, 2012

More Chevron Please!

I have made it pretty clear I am somewhat obsessed with Chevrons!
Chevron dresses, scarves, throw pillows, rugs, socks, ANYTHING!


I originally bought this dress for my birthday this summer. It has a great, deep V back and looked amazing with wedges! However, I decided to "fall-ize" this outfit for the day!


Chevron dress: The Rage $40
Blazer: Buckle $46
Necklace: Express $15
Leggings: Buckle $18
Studded Booties: Naughty Monkey $65
Sunnies: Target $16

Have a blessed one, friends!
Mrs. L

4 comments:

  1. Yes to Chevron! I love dresses that can transition from summer to fall so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very in love with that chevron dress. Love everything about how you styled this and made it so very fitting for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am equally in love with chevron, I think I'm buying some fabric in that pattern to make pillow cases! Checkout my blog if you get a chance, I just posted about one of my city's greatest vintage shops! Follow if you like what you see. :)
    -Jenn

    http://apopofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw I nominated you for a Liebster award on my blog and forgot to inform you! Ah!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)