Monday, October 1, 2012

In Missouri, LOVING fall!

I made it, I made it, I made it!
It was a long, lonely 26 hour drive from San Diego, CA to Webb City, MO
I went to straight ZOMBIE mode- bloodshot eyes and all!

It took me the full weekend to get caught up on sleep
I am still in the process of transitioning from California time to Missouri time.. but I will get there!

Today I finally crawled out of bed and put myself together! Felt good to feel "fashionable" again


Since I am in cooler weather, I can finally feel comfortable wearing my cool weather attire!
Something about boots, reds, and khaki that I love!


Cardi- Target $6
Dress- Target $6
Necklace- H&M $6
Boots- Payless $40
Watch- Liz Claiborne (gifted)

Yes, you see right!
I spent a grand total of $18 on the necklace, watch & cardi
That is the way clearance shopping is done my friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)