Saturday, November 3, 2012

Leave of Absence

I have been MIA for the last several weeks but I am excited to be back in the Blogger world!



I have been adjusting to life without my husband, living in Missouri, and most of all: THE WEATHER! I am loving the fall weather right now but the little pieces of winter that we have had make me want to go right back to California. 



I spent the morning out running errands and literally threw this ensemble together. I was actually quite pleased since I typically pre-plan outfits. I more or less grabbed a few things and put them together and for one, I like it :)


Button Up: Old Navy- $12
Sweater: American Eagle- gifted
Bubble Necklace: Ebay- $12
Jeans: American Eagle- $22
Leather Boots: Chinese Laundry- $50 (steal!!)


MOST IMPORTANTLY!! I wanted to introduce you to my oldest child! Her name is Leiba and she is such an important part of my life. We rescued her from the Humane Society where she had been adopted from twice and then returned. She is a 3 year old German Shepherd mixed with a little devil. She has severe separation anxiety which has led to many issues. However, I could never get rid of this little one! She is also SUPER smart. I could go on for hours about everything she knows how to do. I absolutely adore my Leiba!


1 comment:

  1. I have given you the Liebster award for being such an amazing blogger! The info in in my latest post.
    http://www.southernramblings.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)