Sunday, November 25, 2012

THANKSgiving!

I had lots to be thankful for this year:
My husband, family, sweet puppies, and our new adventure in Oklahoma.

Although my husband is still gone, it was great to spend time with family for this holiday!


I am slowly realizing that I may or may not be obsessed with Old Navy lately.
I didn't realize how much I have been accumulating until people have been asking me where I got things and ON seems to be the most common answer...
I used to HATE that place!


I actually swiped this sweater vest from the little girl's department
Surprisingly, a lot of the L's and XL's in the girls, seem to fit similar to S's and M's in women's
I always do a quick sweep through the children's department because the style for little girls is similar to women's, just in a smaller size. AND CHEAPER. haha


Polka Dot Sweater- Old Navy $15
Sweater Vest- Old Navy $7
Bubble Necklace- Ebay $9
Jeans- American Eagle $25
Boots- Payless $40

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)