Monday, November 12, 2012

THANKFUL

If you follow me on Facebook you know that I have been posting each and everyday what I am thankful for. It has been fun to reflect on life and specifically choose one thing to be thankful for!

But today, I want to bring it to the blog.
I am thankful for the selfless, brave, and courageous Veteran's of this great nation's military.

This past week was also the Marine Corps birthday. Although my husband and I were unable to attend the birthday ball this year, we have some great memories over the past 7 years.

So in honor of Veteran's Day and the Marine Corps Birthday, I wanted to introduce my own very special hero!
Please say hello to the very handsome SSGT Jake Layton!


This photograph was from our wedding day in 2010. 


I want to extend a big 'ol THANK YOU to all of our other Veteran's out there! May you have a blessed day :)

2 comments:

  1. Please tell your husband thank you for his service and sacrifice to our county and our freedom! My husband is a Sgt in the USMC :) Don't you just love their dress blues!

    Thank you to you as well for the sacrifice you make as a military wife. It is not an easy job either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Us military wives sure have to stick together! And yes, nothing better than a Marine in his dress blues! Have you found there to be many other wives that blog?

    & a big thank you to your and your husband as well!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)