Monday, November 5, 2012

New Boots!

 I am a little boot obsessed! And when I find a Michael Kors pair on sale.. I really just can't pass it up. It's like, NOT allowed!


See! Prettyyyyy :) 



I also love this big bulky sweater! It is easy to throw on over a shirt for a good "fall" look. 


Sweater: The Rage- $42
Long Sleeve Shirt: Old Navy- $12
Bubble Necklace: Ebay- $12
Jeans- American Eagle- $27
Boots (Shop Here!)- Michael Kors- $79 (Scored on Sale at Ross!)


And this is my other furry "child" Lexi! She is a deaf Catahoula Leopard Dog. She has the most gorgeous blue eyes and is such a sweetheart. We also rescued her from the Humane Society. Several families had adopted her and taken her back a few weeks later because they didn't understand how to work with a deaf dog. However, we have trained her with hand signs for sit, stay, no, speak, lay down, and play dead! Leiba and her are best friends and I don't think they could survive without each other. Lexi relies on Leiba an exceptional amount because she is deaf and looks to her for a lot of things.
 I love the special bond I have with my puppies!


2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit so much!! and the adorable rescue puppies!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)