Sunday, November 4, 2012

& On the 7th Day... She Shopped!

I have a nasty habit of doing an unacceptable amount of online shopping on Sunday's. 
And since I can't break that habit, I will share with you what is on my list for the day..
Mind you it is only 8:30am :)


This adorable skirt is an Ebay order from China. They have 25 colors of this skirt for a whopping $9.85 each (free shipping too!). I ordered this color (expect 3-4 weeks for shipping) and should receive it this week! I can't wait to wear with tights and blazers. Yum!


I am loving the tulle skirt for holiday parties! They styled it exactly how I would in this picture with tights, heels, and a simple shirt. It is a little pricier at $62 but it just seems too perfect to pass up!



Now if this sweater doesn't scream holiday party, I don't know what does! The black and white with the sequins is to die for. Even better? It is Mossimo from Target for $29.99! Absolutely love this.



On the much more casual side, I love this t-shirt! I am thinking it wold be super cute with a motorcycle jacket and burgandy skinnies? I haven't purchased anything too casual lately so I think that needs to be changed! For $23.99, I think I can do it.



Alright, now this is seriously at the top of the wish list. I love a good tailored jacket and it doesn't get better than this peplum fit! ASOS has several different colors ranging in price from $36.94 to $61.57. I'm actually finding my favorite colors are the navy and grey marl.



Ok, how great is this boot? The detail, style, height, and color of this "Battlefront" boot from The Elle makes it perfect for an array of outfits! At $69.99 this is obviously a pretty good find. My boot collection might need to grow by 1?!



Show me what you are finding today online that I might need to have too!

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the tulle skirt!! It's a must buy for sure.

    Happy Shopping to you!

    mycalmdelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need that tulle skirt for New Years! Perfection!

    Great picks!

    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each & every comment! Thanks for your thoughts :)